Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shayla Daunne Harris

Shayla was born on May 3, 2010 at 1258pm, at San Juan Hospital in Monticello Utah. She was 6lbs 7oz and 19 inches. She got her first air plane ride on the 4th when she started to run a low grade fever so she got flown to St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Junction where they ran labs to find out what was causing the fever. They dont know what caused it but she is fine and we are both really happy to be home.
Her Brothers love her already. She makes a little cry and they start to run over and give her kisses to make her feel better.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Samantha!! Congratulations!!! I just barely saw your entry about Shayla. (I haven't posted on my blog in like 5 months) What a fun name! (it's kind of like Kayla) :)
Ryan and I are so happy for you- Little girls are the best ;)We had our baby girl, Lanaya, in April.
I'm glad to hear that everything went okay and hope y'all are still doing well. keep us posted. love ya, girl! Love, Kayla