Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting Closer

I will be having Shayla no later then May 6th. I have been having headaches and noticed I was retaining water so I called my Dr. He had me come in and ran some tests and found out that I have Preeclampsia. I just have to watch what I do and my salt intake and how high my blood pressures get.
The boys are doing pretty good. They are really excited for sister to come.
Justin has been so cute the last little while. He loves to snuggle with his Uncle Scott. He gives sister kisses all the time (my belly). We found out that he has low iron.
James is becoming quite the little helper. He knows most of his colors and can count to 9. His 7's sound like 11 though.
Daegon is getting so tall it is unreal that he is 4 already. I do need to get him to be around other kids more so he wont be so scared to go to preschool next year.
That is my life at this point in time.

No comments: