Monday, October 13, 2008

He is finally here

The day came on Oct 1, 2008. I went to see my Doctor on Monday to see if he would start my on the 1st. My grandpa passed away and I didn't need to go into labor while I was there. Well it worked he said he would for the fact that I had been contracting for 2 months and I had gone in more then any other patient then he had ever had before.
Wensday morning came and I got to the hospital and it all started. I got pit and they broke my water at 930. At 315 I caved and got IV meds to help me relax. At 351 he was born. With a true knot in his umbilical cord. It was also wraped around his neck and his arm. My doctor was glad he started me that day and didn't wait tell the next week. Who knows what would have happend if we would have waited.
That night he went to sleep at 730 and wouldn't wake up until 1130 the next morning. We tried everything, they even drew blood and he wouldn't wake up. He is doing great now and is getting big.

No comments: