Thursday, August 14, 2008

Home sick NO Work Sick

I never remembered staying at home being so hard. I guess that is what happends when you work for so long. I am ready to return to work. But it wont be happening. I just hope that the rest of the time I have at home will go by faster. Such is life I did this to myself. The day before I got put taken off of work I told my mom that I was ready to go on bed rest to get a break from work. What was I thinking. It is almost easier to work. Not to mention when you are struggling with bills as it is and now you have to figure out what to do to bring in money because you can't work. I don't think I will be taking the full 6 weeks off again. 3 weeks will probably be all I stay home again. What to do about it. I have no idea. I need a life other then work and maybe it would be easier.

1 comment:

Stitchnmom said...

Hang in there, it's what is best for the baby!!! Enjoy the break and getting to be with your two super cute boys! Love, ya!