Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Job Search

I have been looking for a new job the last little while. I have found several that I wouldn't mind haveing the only problem is that they don't want to hire me. I have this problem, it is called a baby. They take one look at my stomach and tell me no. Ok so it isn't that fast.
We are wanting to move away from this area for College reasons. and other things. We need to get into our own place and fun stuff like that.
We went up to Logan the other day to see what we could find. It was fun to just see my sister and the kids had friends to play with. They loved the out doors. I really like her house because of the fenced back yard where the kids can run around and play without me haveing to worry about them running away. A place where kids can be kids.

No comments: