Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today in my search for some papers I ran found a poam/song lyrics that I wrote about my sister when she was engaged. It goes with the song "Part of Your World" off of the Little Mermaid. I got the idea from a lyrics from it called "I Need A Man". The joys you get from finding things you did when you were young and Nieve. Yes I do have to admit it was only 5 years ago but still the world changes and we get older and wiser.

The other day I was talking with my sister, when the topic came up that you loose brain cells when you have kids. If it is true then I am doomed. She thought she would be smart by telling me that there was no hope left for me after all I am on my 3rd baby and I am a blonde. Yes I do have to agree with her to a point because I am lucky to remember what day it is.

No comments: